13 February 2011

Groundhog Day

So the FS told us to "try again" for another 6 months and call her when I get a BFP, or get to 6 months of trying, whichever comes first.  Shouldn't we be past this by now?  I should either have a 14-month-old, a 6-month-old or be approximately 4 1/2 months pregnant but instead I feel like I'm in one of those board games where you get sent back to the start over and over.  It seems that unlike most people, I only get to be pregnant for 2 weeks at a time.

I'm scared I won't be able to cope with another loss, or even before that that I won't be able to cope with that period of uncertainty before you find out if it's viable.  But what choice do we have?

Anyway, AF should be here this time next week, and then it's back to temping, OPKs and HPTs (and trying to get DH in the mood at the right times).  Hopefully one day soon I'll wake up and discover it's finally a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment